Engineering studies and services are prepared by CAMO (MEA) and executed by MASCO staff. They include:
- Preparing , developing and up-dating of Maintenance Schedule.
- Planning, analyzing and controlling maintenance requirements.
- Assisting in maintenance checks escalation.
- Defining and up-dating of hard time component maintenance program.
- Assist in obtaining approvals of Maintenance Schedule from the proper Authorities.
- Preparing, developing and up-dating customized ETOPS, MEL manuals, etc….
- Define work scope, to perform various aircraft checks up to “D” checks.
- Analyzing customer work package and preparing task cards and working job cards for aircraft maintenance checks.
- Warranty administration of airframe, Service Bulletins, Service Life Policy and commitment letters, preparing claim, handling and follow-up
- Monitoring of aircraft systems, engines and components performance.
- Developing customized reliability program.
- Preparation of Reliability Reports.
System, Avionics Structure and Cabin Engineering
- Reviewing Manufacturers’ documentation (SB, SIL, AOT, etc…).
- Publication of Engineering measures through Engineering Orders, Modifications, Special Checks & Technical Bulletins.
- Evaluating applicability and ensuring implementation of Airworthiness requirements.
- Preparing and Up-dating Airworthiness Directives (AD) status lists.
- Preparing and Up-dating Service Bulletins lists.
- Studying cabin re-configuration and improving aircraft configuration.
- Weight and Balance engineering.
Engine and APU – Engineering
- Preparing work package for engine shop visit.
- Preparing, up-date and control engine Life Limited Parts (LLP) lists.
- Engine Condition Monitoring.
- Engine Trend Monitoring and Planning engine removals.
- Preparing, up-dating and controlling of APU and Engine AD’s & LLP lists.
- Management of Rotable and Repairable Stock.
- Monitor Component changes and preparation of Rotable Components Data Sheet
- Preparing Hard Time Components Data Sheets.
- Preparing, handling and follow-up of Warranty Administration components claims.
- Arranging proper storage for Repairables and Rotables stock as per procedures.
- Inventory Checks.